Holly's Happy Place

Sunday, January 22, 2006

WOO HOO STEELERS!!!!!!!

Well, another victory for the Pittsburg Steelers!!! I have all the faith they will go to the Super Bowl and Win it this year. Last year I cried when they lost but they had a tuff team to play. Both teams were 15-1. But this year I'm hoping they will win. At least they beat the snot out of the Broncos ha ha ha. Sorry Uncle Tim maybe next year want some tissues? You at least stuck up for your team and that is admirable but the Steelers didn't show any mercy on your team. It was fun wish I could have watched the Game with you that would have been even better to rub it in. Like I said we should have made a bet on the game I could have used the extra bucks. (snickers) Well you can cheer me on for the next 2 weeks. We are having a Super Bowl party at the Bowling alley. Yes I have to bowl during the game which will be a distraction and I prolly won't Bowl very good lol. As long as they keep tommy Maddox out of the game we will be ok lol. I guess I don't have much else to say right now except....
GO STEELERS!!!!!
BEN ROCKS!!!!

1 Comments:

  • At 10:38 AM, Blogger The Ramblin Irishman said…

    Do you know what a raspberry is?
    Here is a big one. TTTHHHHPPPPP!!!
    Okay, okay so I am eating humble pie this morning. Katie called me just as soon as the final whistle blew and laughed. Can you imagine a daughter that would LAUGH at her own father? She is now disowned, disinheirited, and I hate her.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home