Holly's Happy Place

Monday, February 13, 2006

The Day I Bit My Dad's Nose

This Blog is dedicated to my Dad.


This is my father Ron and me when I was 5 months old.
I didn't grow hair until I was about 2 years old lol.
The reason I started this blog was because my nephew Jacob has started to bite people with his 6 new teeth and I was telling my mom about him and she remembered the time I bit my fathers nose.
She remembered that she had taken a picture of me biting his nose. Instead of helping him get me to release his nose. She thought it was funny and took a picture intead. She said Dad was playing with me lifting me up in the air and then bringing me down to his chest then lifting me above his head and so on until I grabbed his nose with my teeth lol. So I had to get it and post it on my blog. I don't know what I was thinking at the time but I guess it looked like a good thing to bite at the time.
So, I'm sorry dad I never knew I did that until just now!
Probably didn't taste that good either lol.
But you know I Love you right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home