Holly's Happy Place

Thursday, February 09, 2006

I Finally Did It!!!!!!!

Well I tried to blow it up a little bigger so you could see it better but I'm so happy that I finally Bowled my first 600 series!
Right now on my Thursday night Ladies League I have the second highest series with a 618,
I have the second Highest average with a 168,
And I have the third Highest actual game with a 231.
Where do I go from here? I guess I keep trying to beat my Highest scores.
Don't count on any perfect 300 games from me yet. This was hard enough to accomplish lol.
I don't have much else to say I guess so I will stop right here for this blog!

3 Comments:

  • At 12:19 PM, Blogger fishondude said…

    Look's like I'll have to open a nice bottle of wine just for you.
    I lift my glass to you and celebrate... Way to go.

     
  • At 6:54 PM, Blogger The Ramblin Irishman said…

    I agree Hollyberry, way to go. 600 is an achievement no matter what sex bowls it. If you were a Bronco fan you would have bowlded it many years ago.:)

     
  • At 6:45 PM, Blogger Alpha Male said…

    Way to go kid. Ask uncle Cliff about the 300. He has 2 under his belt.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home