Holly's Happy Place

Monday, January 30, 2006

Keep on Rolling Baby!


Well, I just can't seem to get my 600 series no matter how hard I try or how good I bowl. Saturday Jan. 28th we bowled in a tournament and I bowled like crap but tonight I bowled my highest series so far a 583 only 17 pins from the 600 I wanted to get. I probably could have got it to but I bowled 3 splits in a row and only picked up one. And amazingly I picked up all my ten pins which is very hard for me to do. I shouldn't be so hard on myself but I wanted that 600 series really bad. I guess the Lord is trying to keep me humble and not letting me get a big head or something. My first game I bowled a 192 the second game I bowled a 201 and needed a 207 the last game but came up 17 pins short and bowled a 190. I would have got it if I hadn't bowled those splits. I guess there will be a next time. But I have to be happy anyways for beating my 569 series which was my highest until tonight. Ok enough about bowling! But I have nothing else to say so this is a good place to end.

2 Comments:

  • At 6:02 PM, Blogger The Ramblin Irishman said…

    At least you can bowl. My body has deteriorated so badly that picking up a bowling ball would mean great pain. Kind of envy you guys and your bowling cause it is a lot of fun and you meet some great people; country grandma not included.:)

     
  • At 1:34 PM, Blogger fishondude said…

    It was nice to get your comment.
    Thanks for reading & wanting more.
    Good luck with that 600.
    I will be looking forward to that day, so I can celebrate.
    I always need another Hollyday. Go get that 600.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home