Holly's Happy Place

Saturday, March 11, 2006

The Flu Has Hit Us Hard!


Well, Uncle Tim has pictures of the cootie bugs and its various forms,
I however was able to only get just this one photo of the flu bug.
Personally I would rather have the cootie bug invade my house then this nasty flu bug.
This Bug makes you feel horrible all over from head to toe.
It has infected our upper respitory system
and intestines as well as the achy muscles to go with feeling miserable.

Something like this!

So I haven't been feeling up to doing much on the computer.

I even skipped bowling Because I felt so lousy. But It had to hit everyone else too.

Being doctor and sick at the same time sucks.

Having the whole family get sick you better have a lot of these on hand!

Well, That's about all thats new with us wish it was a better subject to blog about.

Maybe next time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home