Holly's Happy Place

Monday, March 06, 2006

Sorry, everyone for not posting anything in such a long time. My computer wasn't working properly so Bill had to redo my operating system and wiped out everything on the computer and started over like it was brand new. I did however backup all my files that i wanted to keep before he did that. It took a long time to get everything back up and running like I wanted it. He also installed a dvd player/recorder (so I wouldn't have to keep going to my brother's house to use his all the time) Now I can use my own in the comfort of my own home. Bill is still working on a few things so he is on the computer most of the time which is why I haven't been able to blog. So I just wanted to let everyone know in case you wondered where I've been all this time.
I'll try to post another blog soon. Take care and God Bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home