Holly's Happy Place

Sunday, June 18, 2006

Happy Father's Day!!!!

First I have to wish my Father a happy Father's Day.
Now i'm going to write about something I thought was pretty funny
In my search for blog material on Father's Day....
(Which by the way wasn't too successful)
I told the kids today that they should call their father and wish him a happy father's day. Well... after staying up the entire night playing video games and having a friend stay the night. Getting no sleep at all and going at another day in the hot sun and swimming at the beach and walking a good distance back home in the heat they kinda took a nap around 4pm. Kodie was the first to wake up and I reminded him to call his dad. Not having long distance and only pre-paid minutes on a cell phone I told him to get Tay to wake up before he called so they can both talk instead of making 2 seperate phone calls. Kodie takes the phone and goes to wake up Tay... Then comes back and hands me the phone. I asked him if he called his dad? He says yeah, I asked if Tay talked to him too and he tells me, "I told Tay to talk to Dad and wish him happy father's Day but when he got on the phone he said "Happy Birthday" .....obviously Tay was not totally awake. But we had a good laugh about it.
Since I couldnt find anything good for a blog for Father's Day I thought that this would be good enough for at least a laugh.
Love ya Dad Lots of hugss and kisses!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home